Biblical Marriage Counseling. The Best Spiritual & Faith Based Marriage Counseling Service You’ll Find Online.
If you’re having issues in your marriage or relationship, going for biblical marriage counseling is always a good idea.
You don’t have to wait until the issues seem impossible to solve – the earlier you tackle problems, the easier it will be to work through them.
If you’re Christian, perhaps divorce doesn’t seem like an option to you. Perhaps divorce is on the table – and you’re not comfortable discussing it with your pastor.
You don’t have to choose between a professional, educated mental health professional and faith based marriage counseling – you can find both in one place. Websites such as BetterHelp offer such an option.
The best service for faith based marriage counseling – Faithful Counseling
BetterHelp hosts a large number of experienced Christian mental health professionals, as well as a platform to have online sessions in.
Get matched with a Faithful counseling biblical marriage counselor.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
What it is (how does it work)?
For example, you’ll be asked what kind of spiritual marriage counseling you’re looking for.
You’ll also be asked questions about your mental health and physical age as well as for your age and gender.
These questions will be used by an algorithm to match you with the most suitable counselor for your faith based marriage counseling.
What makes faith based marriage counseling from Faithful Counseling stand out?
- All of the counselors on Faithful Counseling are educated and experienced professionals in their field. Faithful Counseling hosts a large number of psychologists (PhD / PsyD), marriage and family therapists (LMFT), clinical social workers (LCSW / LMSW), and licensed professional counselors (LPC). All of the therapists on the platforms have a Master’s or Doctorate degree and more than 3 years and 1,000 hours of hands-on work experience before coming onboard the Faithful Counseling website.
- All of the therapists on Faithful Counseling self-identify as Christians who take their faith seriously. Before joining the Faithful Counseling team, they share their testimony and verify that their beliefs align with the website’s Statement of Faith. The importance that the Faithful Counseling team places on their faith ensures that you will receive the quality biblical marriage counseling that you are looking for.
- If you don’t click with the first counselor that you’re matched with, Faithful Counseling makes it easy for you to switch to a different counselor that feels right to you.
- Faithful Counseling safeguards your personal information. Your payment details, phone number, and address will never be shared with your counselor. You can even sign up with a nickname and choose to have your sessions via phone or live chat.
- You can choose to have your spiritual marriage counseling in a variety of methods: live chat, voice call, or video call. You can choose to have your session from your landline or mobile phone, your tablet, or your laptop. This flexibility allows you to conduct your sessions in the seclusion and comfort of your own home. You can choose to have individual sessions or to sit with your partner together for a session via video chat.
- Faithful Counseling offers therapy at a lower cost than most traditional face-to-face sessions, without compromising on quality.
Interested in this topic read some of our other posts on:
- Pre marital counseling
- Christian counseling for anxiety
- Christian teen counseling
- Christian sex counseling
- Affordable Online Christian Counseling
- Catholic counseling services