Spanish marriage counseling: The Best online bilingual marriage counseling near me.
Love knows no language – yet when two partners have a different mother tongue, things can be difficult.
When one partner is fluent in English and the other in Spanish marriage counseling can be challenging.
Here at Psychology Help we highly recommend using Regain. They have dozens of bilingual counselors that have years of experience in helping married couples.
We’ll cover Regain in detail in the next section, scroll down to jump to it now.
While people who are bilingual can easily communicate in the day-to-day, sometimes talking about serious emotional issues is challenging when it’s not in our native tongue.
That’s why it’s important to find bilingual marriage counseling near me. A therapist that speaks both English and Spanish will ensure that both of you feel heard and understood.
Luckily, the Internet has come up with solutions. There are bilingual marriage counselors that can see both partners in their Native languages.
To support the cost of our psychology-educated staff and IT development, we may receive compensation if you sign up for online counseling services we recommend.
Best bilingual marriage counseling service online – Regain
Regain is an online mental health platform that specializes in couple’s counseling. The website offers English and Spanish marriage counseling at an affordable price. Many counselors on Regain speak both English and Spanish fluently. They can see you together and individually.
Get matched with a bilingual marriage counselor.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out our survey in it’s entirety.
How does it work?
You’ll start by answering a series of questions about yourself, your relationship, and what you’re looking for in a counselor.
This is the part where you can request a Spanish speaking marriage counselor. You can also specify if you prefer a male or female counselor, liberal or conservative, or an older or younger therapist.
Not long after you answer the questions, you’ll get an email that you have a match. Then, you can message your counselor and set up a session. It’s as simple as that.
What makes Spanish/bilingual marriage counseling from Regain stand out?
- All of the counselors on Regain are licensed, trained, experienced, and accredited psychologists, licensed marriage and family therapists, licensed clinical social workers, or licensed professional counselors. All of them have a Masters Degree or a Doctoral Degree in their field. Every one of them has at least 3 years and 1,000 hours of hands-on experience.
- All of the therapists on Regain are experienced in seeing couple’s, both individually and together. They’ll help you improve your relationship and get to the core of problems that you may be dealing with.
- It’s easy to find a therapist who offers Spanish marriage counseling as well as English marriage counseling. When signing up to Regain, you can specifically request a Spanish speaking marriage counselor.
- Bilingual couples therapy your way: extra-long session or several shorter ones; at home or on the train; through live chat, phone call, or video call; on your tablet, phone or laptop – Regain offers many options to increase your comfort.
- There is always someone available to help you with Regain – once you sign up, the website will quickly match you with a therapist and you can start your marriage counseling.
A subscription to Regain costs just $40 to $70 dollars per week, billed monthly. The price includes your sessions, unlimited messaging, and the use of the Regain platform. You can pay through credit card or PayPal. If you’re not happy with the website, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Conclusion on finding bilingual marriage counseling near me
If you’re looking for Spanish marriage counseling, try Regain. The Regain platform offers bilingual marriage counseling from the comfort of your own home.
You’ll find professional and understanding therapists who will make you both feel understood – without either partner compromising on using their Native language. Bilingual couples therapy has never been easier to find.