Bisexual therapy. Your best option for bisexual counseling online.
Find good bisexual counseling is not easy to find. Openly out bisexual therapists are rare, especially those that are professional, experienced, understand, and kind – who are also in your area.
Today’s technology makes it easy to find good quality healthcare from the comfort of your own home. Don’t wait – you can find good bisexual therapy today.
Best service for finding bisexual therapy – Pride Counseling
Pride Counseling is an online platform that matches mental healthcare professionals with clients, at an affordable price.
What makes Pride Counseling stand out is that all of the therapists on the platforms are experienced in working with LGBT clients – most are from the LGBT community themselves.
Get matched with a Pride Counseling bisexual therapist.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
What it is (how does it work)?
When you go to the Pride Counseling website, you’ll be asked to answer a few questions.
You’ll be asked to tell a little bit about yourself – how you identify in terms of gender and sexuality (don’t worry, “questioning” is an option), your pronouns, whether you’ve been in counseling before, and how your mental and physical health has been recently.
You’ll also be asked if you prefer to be matched with a counselor from within the LGBT community. Your answers will be used by an algorithm to match you with the right therapist for you. You can then message each other and set up a session for a time that suits the both of you.
What makes bisexual therapy from Pride Counseling stand out?
- All of the counselors on Pride Counseling are licensed, trained, experienced, and accredited psychologists, marriage and family therapists, clinical social workers, or licensed professional counselors.
- All of the counselors on the platform are experienced working with the LGBT community and comfortable discussing issues regarding sexual and gender identity. Many are from within the LGBT community themselves, which increases the odds that you will be matched with a bisexual therapist that will understand you.
- You can request to be matched with a counselor from within the LGBT community, which makes it more likely that you will be matched with a bisexual therapist.
- You can choose to have your sessions through live text chat, phone call, or video chat. You can have your sessions from your mobile or landline phone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
- Online sessions allow you flexibility in where you have your sessions. You can have sessions from your home (even from the comfort of your own bed), office, or a friend’s house. You can chat and text with your counselor when you’re on the bus or train. Physical distance is not a barrier.
For just $40 to $70 per week (billed monthly), you receive quality bisexual counseling as well as unlimited use of the Pride Counseling platform. Of course, you can choose to cancel your subscription at any time and for any reason.