Black marriage counseling online: The best African American marriage counselors near me.
When you’re looking for marriage counseling, you want to make sure it’s someone that both you and your partner will feel comfortable with. Choosing Black marriage counseling online is an easy way to make that happen.
With online counseling, you can easily pick from hundreds of therapists until you find the one for you. An African American counselor can make you feel heard and understood in all parts of your relationship.
Best black marriage counseling online– Regain
Regain is an online mental health platform that specializes in couple’s therapy. The Regain platform connects individuals and couples who are looking for Black marriage counseling online to find the care they need at an affordable price.
Regain hosts a large number of licensed African American mental health professionals from all over the United States. In just a matter of hours, you can start your counseling process.
Get matched with a Regain black marriage counselor.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
Examples of African American marriage counselors at Regain
One of Regain’s biggest advantages is the large number of licensed professionals on their platforms. Here are some of the experienced African-American therapists you can find on the site.
Dr. Jude Austin is an African-American Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the state of Texas and Virginia , a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy Associate in Texas, and a Nationally Certified Counselor and Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor.
He also has a PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision in Wyoming. Jude helps couples re-introduce intimacy into their lives through healthier communication. Jude has extensive experience helping men with men’s issues and fatherhood.
He is the perfect counselor for those who might feel more comfortable with a male therapist. He’s also experienced helping couples and individuals navigate divorce and separation.
Jessica is an African-American marriage and family therapist licensed in New York who has been practicing since 2012.
With a warm and collaborative approach, she helps couples enact meaningful changes in their relationship. She’s experienced in helping clients deal with career challenges, parenting issues, anger management, trauma, grief, addiction, and intimacy-related issues.
Her clinical approaches include Client-Centered Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Motivational Interviewing, and Solution-Focused Therapy.
Rabiia is an African-American licensed marriage and family therapist with a Bachelor’s degree in African American Studies. Her specializations include trauma recovery using dialectical behavioral therapy.
She’s worked with Muslim, Wiccan, and Pagan clients as well as those in the LGBTQIA community. Her extensive experience includes working with clients diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Bipolar I and II, Generalized Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, Dissociation, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder.
In addition, she’s worked with clients who have needed Anger Management and Domestic Violence education and parents involved with Child Protective Services (CPS).
What is Regain and how does it work?
Regain is an online mental health platform that specializes in marriage and couple’s counseling.
When you sign up to the Regain website, you start off by answering some questions about yourself, your relationship, and the type of therapy that you’re looking for.
For example, you’ll say which issues you’re hoping to address in therapy, like improving sex and intimacy or getting to a fairer workload. You can state if you prefer a male or female counselor, older or younger, and so on.
After you answer these questions, the Regain algorithm will match you to an available counselor. Then, you can message your therapist to set up a session.
What makes black marriage counseling sessions from Regain stand out?
- It’s easy to find an African American marriage therapist on Regain. All of the therapists listed on the site are licensed as marriage and family therapists, clinical social workers, professional counselors, or Psychologists. Every one of them has at least 3 years and 1000 hours of work experience under their belt.
- All of the counselors on Regain have experience working with individuals and couples in improving their relationships. Whether you’re dealing with infidelity, mismatched libidos, disagreements regarding childrearing, or constant conflict, the therapists on Regain have seen it all before. They will help you learn tools for healthy communication, boundary setting, and intimacy. They will help you understand what you want to see in your relationship going forward and how to achieve that. Above all, the therapists on Regain will make you feel heard, understood, and respected.
- Regain has a large number of African American marriage counselors listed on the website. That means that someone is always available to work with you.
- Online counseling with Regain offers flexibility you won’t find elsewhere. No matter where you live, you can access a therapist that is right for you. You can have sessions through live chat, phone call, or video conference. The sessions can take place on your laptop, phone, or tablet. Whether you’re staying late at work or don’t want to deal with traffic, it doesn’t have to get in the way of your sessions. black marriage counseling near me.
- Don’t you hate it when you just got into the heart of the matter but time has run up? Some people prefer to have extra-long sessions, to go through everything that needs to be said. Other couples prefer to have several shorter sessions during the week, as problems pop up. With Regain, you can choose the session format that feels right to you.
- Regain protects your privacy. All of the messages to and from your counselor are protected and encrypted. Your therapist doesn’t have access to your payment information. And you can even sign up to Regain with a nickname. Your security is a priority.
A monthly subscription to Regain costs just $40 to $70 per week. The cost covers your counseling sessions, use of the platform, and unlimited messaging with your therapist. You can pay through credit card or Paypal. You can choose to cancel your subscription at any time.
Conclusion on black marriage counseling near me or online
Black marriage counseling online makes it easier than ever to find the African American marriage therapist that you’re looking for. Platforms like Regain help you connect to the therapy that you need from the comfort of your home.
Currently seeking pre marriage counseling. ASAP
Me and my husband would like counseling we know we love each other and try to fight through many opticals we need guidance
do you accept united health care insurance