Online Catholic marriage counseling near me. The best way to get catholic marriage help in today’s world.
As a devout Catholic, you were taught that your marriage should be protected at all costs, and the love for your partner can not be separated from the love of Christ.
Yet every marriage sees challenges that often can be worked out with the help of Catholic marriage counseling near me (more on this later).
We might find our love, our patience, our understanding, or even our faith tested. Disagreements and conflicts are common in relationships.
There may be disagreements on serious issues, like financial spending, the number of children each partner wants, where to live, and more.
There may be serious differences in the way each partner handles their faith. Try as we might to solve these issues alone, it may seem impossible.
To support the cost of our psychology-educated staff and IT development, we may receive compensation if you sign up for online counseling services we recommend.
Catholic marriage help is unlike any other: you need a professional who understands what it’s like to be in a long-term relationship and take your faith into account.
For some concerns, your pastor might be all the help you need. But some challenges require deeper solutions: a long-term process with a professional who will guide you as you learn new tools to heal your relationship.
In such cases, turning to a trained mental health professional might be necessary.
Having Catholic marriage counseling online can be the perfect opportunity to find quality Christian professionals that will help you address challenges in your relationship at an affordable cost, in the privacy of your own home.
Best service for Catholic marriage counseling near me – Faithful Counseling
Faithful Counseling is the leading mental health platform for Catholic marriage help.
All of the therapists on Faithful Counseling are practicing Catholics and Christians who incorporate a Biblical perspective in their therapeutic sessions.
The therapists on Faithful Counseling are certified mental health professionals (counselors, family and marriage therapists, clinical social workers, and psychologists) with the relevant work experience needed to help you with your challenges.
Get matched with a Catholic marriage counselor.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out our survey in it’s entirety.
How does it work?
When you visit the Faithful Counseling website, click “get started”.
For every counselor, you can look at their profile and read their bio. Reading about each therapist, their background, expertise, and therapeutic approaches can help you decide what you want in your counseling sessions. If you find a therapist that looks good to you, you can request to work with them specifically.
Once you’re matched with your therapist, you can send them a message to tell them what exactly you’re looking for and to set up a session in whichever format suits you (live chat, phone call, or video call).
You can use the Faithful Counseling platform to have all sessions. If you don’t feel that you and your counselor are a good fit, you can easily switch therapists until you find the one that is right for you.
What makes online Catholic marriage counseling from Faithful Counseling stand out?
- All of the therapists who work on the Faithful Counseling platform are licensed professional counselors, marriage and family therapists, clinical social workers, or psychologists. Every one of them has a Master’s or Doctorate degree in their field. They have been qualified and certified by their state’s professional board after successfully completing the necessary education, exams, training, and practice. They all have at least three years of work experience and over 1,000 working hours under their belt.
- Every therapist working on Faithful Counseling is self-identified as a practicing Christian. Before joining the website, they have shared their testimony and verified that their beliefs align with the website’s Statement of Faith. They offer Catholic marriage help from a place of understanding. Many of the counselors are married themselves and can use their experience to help guide you.
- Having your Catholic marriage counseling online offers a lot of flexibility. You can have sessions at whatever time of day suits you and in whichever format. Some people prefer longer sessions than traditional one-hour ones typical in face-to-face practices. You can also choose to split your sessions into several shorter ones. You can have your sessions on your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Privacy and security: You can have sessions from the comfort and privacy of your own home, through live chat, phone call, or video conference. The messages to and from your therapist are always encrypted and secured, and you can even choose to sign up to the platform with an email. No one needs to know that you’re having counseling.
- There are many therapists working with Faithful Counseling. That means that there is always someone available to help you. After answering the signup questions, the website’s algorithm will quickly match you with a therapist. No more long waiting lists – start talking to your counselor right away.
The Faithful Counseling Pricing Plan
Faithful Counseling offers professional Christian mental health care at an affordable cost. A subscription with Faithful Counseling costs just $40 to $70 per week, billed monthly. That price covers the use of the Faithful Counseling platform, your sessions with your therapist, as well as unlimited messaging.
You can pay through credit card or PayPal. You can easily cancel your subscription at any time and for any reason.
If you’re looking for catholic marriage help, Faithful Counseling might be the website for you.
Having Catholic marriage counseling online can be the best of all worlds: it makes it easy to find a professional and experienced mental health counselor who shares your faith, at an affordable cost.
Catholic marriage counseling online affords you the privacy and flexibility you need in your therapeutic process. The counselors on Faithful Counseling are warm and understanding and will make you feel heard.
The reviews and bios make it easy to find the right counselor for you. If you feel that you can’t choose, the website’s algorithm will do it for you. There is always someone available to help you at Faithful Counseling.