Christian counseling for anxiety. The best therapy and spiritual help for anxiety.
Our faith is the foundation that makes us feel safe and secure. Yet even when we are strong and united with God, it is normal to experience anxiety. While prayer helps, we sometimes need more than that. A safe space to open up, someone knowledgeable who understands, and learning tools to practice at home.
Finding quality Christian counseling for anxiety can be challenging. That’s why Faithfulcounseling was created – to connect professionally trained Christian therapists with clients who need help.
How does it work?
Faithfulcounseling acts as a platform to connect licensed mental health professionals with clients that are looking for mental health services and share a Christian background. Faithfulcounseling doesn’t just connect the client to the counselor but provides the tools to provide spiritual help for anxiety.
It is very easy to set up! When you sign up to the website, you answer a series of questions that will help match the perfect counselor to you. These questions provide your background and an idea of the issues you’re currently dealing with. Christian counseling for anxiety can be varied, so it’s important to know where you’re coming from.
Don’t worry – whether you’re dealing with uncertainty about the future, phobias, obsessive thoughts, or social anxiety, Faitfulcounseling can help.
Get matched with a Christian therapist for anxiety.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out our survey in it’s entirety.
Why is Faithfulcounseling the best spiritual help for anxiety?
● Faitfulcounseling has a Statement of Faith, which all counselors on the website (all of whom identify as Christians) agree with.
● All the counselors are trained mental health professionals with at least 3 years of education, which includes a Master’s or Doctorate degree.
● You can choose to see someone who is specialized and experienced with anxiety disorders.
● Your counselor will provide Christian therapy for anxiety, that will utilize both the power of God and prayer, as well as proven tools to help deal with anxiety.
● You can sign up to the website with a nickname, so you can remain completely anonymous. Your emergency contact information will only be used if your counselor believes that you or someone else is in danger.
● Your information is always protected and kept confidential throughout the Christian therapy for anxiety.
● The service is provided online, so you don’t have to leave the safety of your house.
● If social anxiety is an issue, you can choose from several forms of communication with your counselor, including live phone calls, live chats, and texting. So if you feel uncomfortable sitting across from someone and having them look at you while you talk- that isn’t an issue at all!
● You can message your counselor from your tablet, computer, or phone, so you can get quality Christian counseling for anxiety any time, anywhere.
How much does it cost?
Faithfulcounseling provides quality Christian therapy for anxiety at just 40 to 70 dollars per week, billed monthly. During that time, you will be able able to send and receive unlimited text messages with your counselor, and schedule optional phone or video sessions.
Christian counseling for anxiety will make sure you never feel that you have to choose between your faith or treating your anxiety.
Remember, God loves you, and that means that He wants to take care of yourself. Spiritual help for anxiety isn’t just a dream – it’s a reality available at the tip of your fingertips!