Couples coaching: The Best relationship coaching for couples.
Are you having problems in your relationship? Do you find yourself arguing more than you would like? Perhaps things are good, but you’re feeling a bit bored and would like to spice things up. Couples coaching can help you solve these issues.
Relationship coaching for couples addresses core problems such as communication, different values, and how to deal with mismatched libidos. Your life coach will help both of you feel heard and understood.
To support the cost of our psychology-educated staff and IT development, we may receive compensation if you sign up for online counseling services we recommend.
Best couples coach service online – Regain
Regain is an online mental health platform that focuses on relationship coaching for couples. Regain connects clients who are looking for quality couples coaching with experienced coaches.
You sign up for a subscription with Regain, and after answering a few questions, the site’s algorithm will match you with the right therapist for you.
Get matched with a couples coach.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out our survey in it’s entirety.
How does it work?
When you visit the Regain website, click “get started.” You’ll answer a few questions about yourself, your relationship, and the type of coach that you’re looking for. For example, you’ll state which issues you’d like to focus on, such as “improve our communication” or “stop hurting each other”.
You can choose more than one option, and work on issues that weren’t mentioned in those options. You can also state preferences about the type of counselor you’re looking for: liberal or conservative, younger or older, male or female, etc.
This will help match the right therapist to you. If for whatever reason you don’t feel that they’re right for you, you can ask to cancel counselors easily.
What makes relationship coaching for couples from Regain stand out?
- Each couples life coach listed on Regain is a licensed counselor, marriage and family therapist, psychologist, or clinical social worker. Each one has a Master’s or Doctorate in their field and more than 1000 hours of work experience.
- All of the therapists and coaches listed on Regain have experience working with individuals and couples in improving relationships.
- Regain is perfect for long-distance couples. Both partners can log into the same account from different locations and have individual sessions with the same coach.
- Regain offers you flexibility. You can have your sessions through a live chat, phone call, or video conference. Whether you choose to use your phone, laptop, or tablet, you can have your coaching sessions at any time and any place.
- There are a large number of counselors on Regain, which means that you can start therapy straight away – no more long waiting lists. It also means that you can find therapists with a variety of approaches.
- Do you prefer extra-long sessions, where you can really get into the thick of things? Or perhaps you’d like several shorter sessions during the week as conflicts arise? With Regain, you have the option to choose.
Regain offers quality mental health care at an affordable price. For just $40 to $70 per week, you access the Regain platform, which includes sessions with your coach as well as unlimited messaging. You can choose to pay through credit card or PayPal. Of course, you can choose to cancel your account at any time.
What is a couples life coach and couples coaching?
A couple’s life coach is a mental health professional that works with couples or individuals to improve their relationship (or figure out whether it’s time to leave it).
A couple’s life coach might be a licensed counselor, psychologist, clinical social worker, or marriage and family therapist. Ideally, your therapist should have some kind of professional training in psychology and counseling.
While anyone can call themselves a coach, it’s important to have an understanding of numerous psychological approaches. Licensing also ensures that your coach was mentored as they saw their first clients and received critical feedback.
Couples coaching can teach you important tools to improve your relationship. Your life coach will work with both partners so that you leave the session feeling heard and understood. Your counselor will teach you tools that you can use at home so that your relationship will continue to improve.