CSAT Therapist Near Me & Online. The Best Counselors for CSAT Counseling.
If you or your partner is struggling with sex addiction, it’s best to seek help from a professional who specializes in this area such as a CSAT therapist “near me”.
Sex addiction is heavily stigmatized and sadly, often misunderstood. A CSAT counselor (Certified Sex Addiction Therapist) can help you overcome your struggles.
To support the cost of our psychology-educated staff and IT development, we may receive compensation if you sign up for online counseling services we recommend.
Best CSAT therapists near me and online – Regain
Regain is mental health platform offering online counseling sessions from licensed mental health professionals. Regain focuses on marriage counseling, couples counseling, and everything to do with relationships, including sexuality and sex counseling.
Regain has a good selection CSAT therapist online that are ready to help with short notice.
Get matched with a CSAT therapist online.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out our survey in it’s entirety.
How does csat therapist near me work?
For example, are you interested in individual or couple sessions? What are your main challenges in the relationship? And what kind of therapist would you prefer?
Answering questions should only take you a few minutes. Once you’re finished, you’re done, until you get an email notifying you that you have a match with a therapist.
This usually only takes a few hours or days. Once you have a match, you can message your therapist to set up a session. You can choose between live chat sessions, phone calls, or video calls according to your preferences.
And that’s how you can sign up for CSAT therapist near me.
What makes CSAT counseling from Regain stand out?
- Seeing your CSAT therapist online with Regain helps protect your privacy even further. Phone calls and live chats help you protect your anonymity if you choose. You can sign up using a nickname if you don’t feel comfortable using your real name. And perhaps most importantly, you can have your sessions from the privacy of your room. Whether it’s from your phone, laptop, or tablet, you can have your Regain sessions anywhere.
- All of the therapists on Regain have an interest in and experience with relationship counseling as well as sex counseling. You can choose to have individual sessions, couple sessions, or both.
- Regain works only with licensed mental health care professionals: Psychologists, Professional Counselors, Clinical Social Workers, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists. Each has a Master’s or Doctorate degree in their field in addition to over three years and 1000 of work experience.
- Regain’s reviews page gives you important information about your counselor before you even get started. In addition to reading bout their training, specialties, and experience, you’ll also see reviews left by clients who worked with them. This helps you get an idea of how it will be to work with your therapist.
- Due to the large number of therapists working with Regain, you don’t have to worry about long waiting lists. You can start your CSAT counseling shortly after signing up.
A subscription with Regain costs just $40 to $70 per week (billed every four weeks). The price includes sessions with your CSAT counselor or therapist as well as unlimited messaging and use of the platform. You can choose to pay through PayPal or credit card. Of course, you can cancel your subscription any time you’d like.
What is a CSAT – certified sex addiction therapist?
A certified sex addiction therapist is a licensed mental health professional (Psychologist, Counselor, Social Worker, Therapist, or Psychiatrist) who has an additional certification by the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals.
To become certified as a CSAT, one must have a Master’s degree or higher as well as a minimum of five years of clinical counseling experience.
This means that a CSAT therapist is trained in sex addiction in addition to their background in mental health. They’ve been trained in counseling as well as the factors leading to sex addiction. A CSAT-therapist should be able to help you understand your addiction (or your partners’) as well as learning tools to manage it.
Finding a qualified CSAT therapist online is easier than ever with Regain. Regain hosts a large number of qualified therapists offering CSAT counseling online. The Regain platform offers an easy and affordable alternative to traditional face-to-face therapy.
Whether you want to add an extra level of privacy, can’t find a CSAT-trained therapist near you, or just prefer to have your sessions at home, Regain might be the option for you.