Gay life coach. The best online LGBT coaching options – The Queer Life Coach.
Are you going through a major life transition? Whether you’re navigating the dating scene, having problems breaking into a new career, or casting doubt about your future, a life coach can help.
If you’re LGBT, working with a gay life coach can help your work out your goals in a safe and supportive environment.
Best LGBT Life coaching online – Pride Counseling
Get matched with a Pride Counseling gay life coach.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
Example of LGBT life coaches from Pride Counseling
Yetunde is a Marriage Family Therapist and Life Coach from Georgia. In addition to her experience working in LGBT coaching, she’s worked with family conflicts, parenting issues, and life purpose. Yetunde combines many approaches in her sessions, including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Gottman Method, Mindfulness Therapy, and Solution-Focused Therapy.
What is Pride Counseling and how does it work?
Pride Counseling is an online mental health platform that specializes in LGBT coaching. Pride Counseling makes it easy to find a gay life coach at an affordable price. You start by answering a few questions about yourself and the type of therapy you’re looking for. The website’s algorithm will do the rest. You’ll get a message that you have a match with a therapist. You can then message them to set up a session.
What makes LGBT coaching sessions from Pride Counseling stand out?
- Every gay life coach that works with Pride Counseling is also a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Professional Counselor, Psychologist, or Clinical Social Worker with over three years of experience and 1000 supervised working hours.
- Pride Counseling therapists are specialized in LGBT coaching. That means that they’re experienced working with the LGBT community and understanding of the unique challenges that LGBT individuals face.
- The online session that Pride Counseling offers can give you the flexibility you need. Whether you need a session that’s longer than the typical hour or several short sessions during the week, it’s possible with Pride Counseling.
- With online Pride Counseling sessions, you can talk to your therapist on your phone, laptop, or tablet. Use live chat, phone calls, or video sessions to communicate.
- All of the female life coaches on Betterhelp are licensed counselors, psychologists, or clinical social workers. All of them have a Masters Degree or a Doctorate Degree in their field. They have been qualified and certified by their state’s professional board after successfully completing the necessary education, exams, training and practice. While their experience, expertise and background vary, they all possess at least three years and 1,000 hours of hands-on experience.They all have the experience and knowledge necessary to help you with whatever it is that you’re dealing with.
A subscription to Pride Counseling costs just $40 to $70 per week, billed every four weeks. That includes sessions with your LGBT life coach and the use of the platform.
What is a life coach and how can it help?
A life coach is a mental health practitioner that helps people identify goals and the obstacles that stand in the way. A life coach helps you build skills and become more resilient so that you will be able to better deal with life’s challenges.
If you’re gay, finding a queer life coach can help you with challenges in and outside the community. A gay life coach will make you feel heard and understood, help you with skill-building, and create the life that you want.