Holistic psychotherapy near me. Your Best Online Option for holistic psychotherapists.
So I changed my search. Instead of looking only for holistic psychotherapists near me I opened my mind up to the idea of online holistic therapy as well. I found out that there are endless therapists who have transitioned to working online – and for cheaper prices than traditional therapy.
Of course, I was worried that meant I would get a therapist who wasn’t actually experienced or knowledgeable.
That’s when I decided to use Betterhelp. Websites such as Betterhelp only take on therapists who are accredited, experienced, and licensed.
I was about to find a large number of therapists who were working with holistic modalities that I was looking for – like Hakomi, Internal Family Systems, mindfulness-based modalities and even body-based modalities and somatic experiencing.
The best service I found for finding holistic psychotherapy near me
BetterHelp has a large number of therapists on their websites, all carefully checked and approved. The website has an algorithm to match clients to the right therapist for them.
Get matched with a BetterHelp holistic psychotherapist.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
How does it work to find holistic psychotherapy near me through Betterhelp?
When you sign up for Betterhelp, you answer a few questions about yourself and the type of issues that you’re dealing with. You’ll be asked questions about your physical and mental health, for example, whether you’ve been finding it difficult to enjoy things lately, whether you’re having concerns with intimacy, and if you’re having financial difficulties.
Betterhelp isn’t looking to diagnose you – it has an algorithm that matches you with the right therapist for you. There’s a large number of therapists on the Betterhelp platform. While they’re all great therapists, each of them has their own background, methods, and fields of expertise.
Once you’re matched to a therapist, you’ll be able to message them and set up a session with them.
You can choose to sign up for BetterHelp with your Facebook or Google account, or even sign up using an anonymous nickname.
What makes the holistic psychotherapists from BetterHelp stand out?
- All of the psychotherapists on BetterHelp are licensed and experienced psychologists, clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists, or licensed professional counselors. All of the therapists on BetterHelp have a Masters Degree or a Doctorate Degree in their field. They have been qualified and certified by their state’s professional board after successfully completing the necessary education, exams, training, and practice. While their experience, expertise and background vary, they all possess at least 3 years and 1,000 hours of hands-on experience. You can rest easy knowing that you’re in safe, qualified hands.
- BetterHelp has a large number of psychotherapists listed on the site. The therapists on BetterHelp have experience with a variety of issues and therapeutic methods. Examples of holistic therapeutic methods you might find on BetterHelp are mindfulness-based therapy, trauma-focused therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Imago Relationship Therapy, narrative therapy, Hakomi, tarot, Kundalii, somatic-based therapies, and more. No matter what kind of help you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it here. You can look at the long list of therapists working with BetterHelp, and read their reviews, here.
- The therapists on BetterHelp understand the importance of holistic therapy. They see you as the whole person that you are and take into account a large number of considerations in your treatment – like your physical health, work challenges, financial stress, and family of origin.
- You can choose to have your sessions wherever you want, and whichever way that you feel most comfortable. Sessions can be held through live chat, phone call, or video conference.
- You can have your sessions through your phone, computer, or tablet. This means that you can choose to have your sessions at any location – whether you’re stuck at work late, curled up in bed, or on the train. You can have your sessions even when you are traveling or in a different state from your therapist – there’s no issue at all.
- Their subscription-based platform means that you don’t have to deal with the hassle of working out the payment with your counselor during your sessions.
- BetterHelp offers affordable prices that are cheaper than traditional face-to-face therapy, without sacrificing quality.
- Your privacy is protected on Betterhelp. The messages you send to your therapist are secured and encrypted. You can even choose to sign up for BetterHelp with a nickname.
Therapy with BetterHelp is just $40 to $70 per week, billed monthly.
That includes your sessions, unlimited messages with your therapist, and the use of the platform. You can pay through credit card or Paypal, and of course, you can choose to cancel your subscription at any time.
You don’t have to discuss payment with your therapist at all – your sessions are uninterrupted time for you to talk and think about you.
Conclusion – Holistic psychotherapists near me?
This made my search for holistic psychotherapists near me unnecessary, because I found everything I needed online. I discovered that the best holistic psychotherapy near me was online all along.