Best Lesbian Couples Counseling Options. For Marriage and Relationships.
Going to couple’s counseling is a vulnerable experience. Whether you’re experiencing serious challenges in the relationships or just want to make sure your foundation is solid before moving forward in your relationship, you want a therapist you can trust.
Why choose lesbian relationship counseling?
When you’re a woman who is in a partnership with another woman, it can be helpful to have a woman as your marriage counselor, and particularly another lesbian or woman-who-loves-women. This kind of lesbian couples therapy can provide a deeper feeling of safety and understanding.
While you still need to find the right person you connect with, having lesbian relationship counseling reduces the probability of getting judgemental comments, lack of understanding, or bias from your counselor. In addition, she is more likely to understand the issues you are going through and the terms you use in your sessions.
Get matched with a lesbian relationship counselor.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out our survey in it’s entirety.
Where can you find the best lesbian marriage counseling and lesbian relationship counseling?
Today, the best place to find therapy is online. By using an online service, you don’t have to spend hours finding the right therapist. Instead, you answer a few questions and the right therapist is right for you.
This way, you can choose the qualities that are most important to you. Different websites have different specializations.
At Pride Counseling, all the therapists have experience working with the LGBT community, and the majority are LGBT themselves.
Regain focuses on marriage and relationship therapists. With both websites, you can specifically request to have lesbian couples counseling.
- All the therapists on the sites are certified and credentialed – all are either licensed couples therapists, counselors, psychologists, or social workers.
- You can easily find therapists who are specialized in lesbian marriage counseling and lesbian couples counseling.
- Answering a questionnaire before you’re matched with a counselor means they have the information they need for the first session. You no longer have to explain to 5 different therapists what you’re looking for on the phone – just do it once, and in less than 24 hours the right therapist will be matched to you.
- You can choose the hours that suit you and even have a therapist from a different time zone.
- The cost is much cheaper than traditional face to face therapy – just 40 to 70 dollars per week, billed monthly.
- You can choose to use your phone, tablet, or computer, which means you can have your sessions anywhere – from your home, a place of work, or anywhere that’s more comfortable for you.
- You can sign up using a nickname and choose to stay completely anonymous by opting out of video sessions. This is perfect for those who want proper couples counseling but also want to protect their privacy.
If you want to find lesbian marriage counseling that’s right for you, now is the time to try online counseling. It’s easier than ever to find exactly what you need – lesbian couples counseling that makes you feel heard, understood, and gives you the tools you need to empower you and your relationship.