Life coaching for women. The best option for female life coaches.
Life coaching for women can help you with many issues that you are dealing with in life. Whether you’re dealing with issues in work, friendships, relationship, or family life (or all of the above), a life coach can help.
Female life coaches can understand your problems and help you to understand and overcome them.
They’ve often been exactly where you are, and can share their personal and professional experience to help you navigate your experience.
Best Life coaching for women online – Betterhelp
Using an online mental health platform such as Betterhelp can help you find the women’s success coaching that you’re looking for.
Betterhelp offers professional and affordable mental health care from the comfort of your own home.
The Betterhelp platform hosts a large number of licensed mental health professionals, so someone is always available to start a coaching or counseling process with you.
Get matched with a female life coach.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out our survey in it’s entirety.
With Betterhelp, you can request a specific coach based on their profile, or ask to be matched with a counseler based on your answers to a series of questions. Of course, if you feel that you don’t feel a click with your coach, you can ask to change counselors at any time.
Here’s a preview of some of the professional female life coaches you can find on Betterhelp.
Georgia is a licensed marriage and family therapist and coach with six years of experience.
She offers both Christian and non-religious counseling services. Her specialization includes alcohol and substance abuse, self-esteem issues, grief, and life skills development.
Georgia’s combines many methods in her approach, including Client-Centered Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Gottman Method, Motivational Interviewing, Narrative Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy, and Solution-Focused Therapy.
Beth is a marriage and family therapy and life coach with over ten years of experience.
She works with clients on issues such as depression, anxiety, parenting problems, emotional abuse, and relationship issues. She also has experience providing life coaching women’s issues such as postpartum depression and anxiety.
Her clinicial approaches include CBT (cognitive-behavorial therapy), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Mindfulness Therapy.
Cinnamon is a clinical social worker and holds a certification in life coaching. She has been working with women for more than six years across a variety of issues such as depression, anxiety, parenting problems, relationship issues, work challenges, terminal disease diagnosis, and more.
Cinnamon will help you build resilience to deal with life’s challenges as they come. She has a warm, yet direct and humorous approach to counseling.
What is Betterhelp and how does it work?
When you visit the Betterhelp page, click “get started”. You start by answering a few questions about yourself and what you’re looking for in your life coaching sessions.
The questions will help your life coach tailor the sessions in a way that suits you. After you answer these questions, the Betterhelp algorithm will match you with your life coach or counselor (unless you’ve requested to work with someone specific). Once you’re matched with a coach, you can message them to set up your first session.
What makes life coaching for women sessions from Betterhelp stand out?
- All of the female life coaches on Betterhelp are licensed counselors, psychologists, or clinical social workers. All of them have a Masters Degree or a Doctorate Degree in their field. They have been qualified and certified by their state’s professional board after successfully completing the necessary education, exams, training and practice. While their experience, expertise and background vary, they all possess at least three years and 1,000 hours of hands-on experience.They all have the experience and knowledge necessary to help you with whatever it is that you’re dealing with.
- You can see a list of the counselors working with Betterhelp and read reviews from previous clients. Each life coach or counselor has a profile with their experience, specifications, and reviews.
- The life coaching on Betterhelp offers more flexibility than traditional face-to-face counseling services. On Betterhelp, you can choose to have your session from the comfort of your own home. Your sessions can be from your laptop, phone, or tablet, as you choose live chat sessions, phone calls, or video calls.
- You save time by having sessions from home, instead of commuting to your coaches office.
- You can choose to have extra long sessions, several shorter sessions, or any other combination that feels right to you and your coach.
- There’s a large number of female life coaches working on Betterhelp, so someone is always available. No more waiting lists – you can start your coaching process right away.
When you sign up for Betterhelp, you pay for use of the platform. That means that it doesn’t matter which therapist you’ll be working with, you’ll still pay the same low price.
Your subscription costs just $40 to $70 per week, which is billed monthly. Your subscription includes your sessions as well as unlimited messages with your life coach or therapist. You can pay through Paypal or credit card, and cancel your subscription at any time.
What is a life coach and how can it help?
A life coach is like a mentor that will help you identify your goals, recognize the challenges that stand in the way of achieving your goal, and learn tools that will help you achieve them.
Life coaching women’s issues can include things like asking for a promotion at work, setting boundaries with a partner, dealing with postpartum depression, and more. A life coach will often give you “homework” that may include journaling prompts or other types of assignements to try at home to further your process along.
Women’s success coaching services can help you identify and overcome challenges in your life.
Life coaching for women can be on a wide variety of issues: emotional challenges, communication issues, parenting problems, work stress, and more. Your coach will make you feel heard and understood. Try online counseling with Betterhelp today.