Marriage Counseling in Islam: We review the best Muslim marriage counselors online.
Marriage counseling in Islam has a history dating back to the Prophet Mohammed, who counseled couples himself – and even received counseling for this own marriage. Yet many couples fear going to counseling.
They worry that doing so means they have serious problems or that their relationship is ending. However, counseling can be used at any stage in the relationship to make it stronger.
Its not always easy to find a good Muslim counselor in your area, especially one who is also experienced in marriage counseling.
Turning to online services like Regain can help you find the best of both worlds: qualifed therapists that share your faith and take it into account.
Best Islamic marriage counseling service online – Regain
Regain connects clients to a large number of therapists who offer online relationship counseling through video calls, phone calls, and live chats.
Marriage counseling through Regain is often more affordable than traditional face-to-face counseling, without compromising on the quality of the therapists.
Get matched with a Regain muslim marriage counselor.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
How does Islamic marriage counseling with Regain work?
You can choose a counselor that you would like to work with.
Let the website algorithm match you with an available therapist that matches your needs.
To do so, click “get start” at the top of the home page. You start by answering a few questions about yourself, your relationship, and the type of counselor you prefer to work with.
After finishing answering the questions, you’ll get an email informing you that the website has found an available therapist for you. This should only take a few minutes, hours, or days, due to the high number of therapists working on the platform.
Once you get the email, you can send your therapist a message and set up an individual or couple’s session.
How do Muslim marriage counselors from Regain stand out?
- All of the therapists on Regain are certified Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, or Professional Counselors. Each of them has a Doctorate or Master’s degree in their field, as well as the necessary work experience and supervision (at least three years and 1000 hours). They all have experience and interest in helping couples and individuals improve their relationship satisfaction.
- The Muslim marriage counselors who work with Regain offer many options to make your sessions more accessible to you. You can choose to have sessions from your tablet, landline phone, or computer. Video chats are good for those who want to see their counselor during the session. Live chats or phone calls may be better for those who prefer more privacy, feel shy, or have slow Internet.
- The Regain website hosts a large number of therapists, which means you can always find someone to help you quickly. When you have a pressing issue, the last thing you want is to be put on a waiting list for weeks or even months.
- Because the therapists on Regain are working from home, they are able to offer more affordable sessions than if they would have to work from a traditional office space. That means you get the same stand of care while paying less.
- Regain offers a reviews page where you can see the profile of the counselor you will be working with. On that page, you can read about your therapist’s previous experience, the modalities they use, and read reviews and feedback left by previous clients that worked with them. This makes it faster and easier to know if you want to continue working with a counselor or change to a different one.
- Due to the online nature of the Regain sessions, you and your partner can easily see the same counselor even if you are in a long-distance relationship or one of you has to travel for work. You can have individual sessions, couple sessions, or both, according to your needs.
- You can work with your therapist to set up sessions that are longer or shorter than traditional sessions, according to your needs.
- All of the counselors on Faithful Counseling are educated and experienced professionals in their field. Faithful Counseling hosts a large number of psychologists (PhD / PsyD), marriage and family therapists (LMFT), clinical social workers (LCSW / LMSW), and licensed professional counselors (LPC). All of the therapists on the platforms have a Master’s or Doctorate degree and more than 3 years and 1,000 hours of hands-on work experience before coming onboard the Faithful Counseling website.