Psychologist near me that speak Spanish. Best (Bilingual) Spanish Speaking Therapist Online.
Many bilingual people find it easier to talk about emotional issues in their first and Native language.
Online therapy in Spanish can help those who speak Spanish as their native language get the best care for themselves.
Using a psychologist near me that speak Spanish so you get help in your Native language might be more effective than face-to-face therapy in a language you might have difficulty communicating in, even if you speak and understand it well.
But finding a Spanish speaking therapist you connect with, and who doesn’t have a long waiting list can always be tricky.
Best psychologists near me that speak Spanish – Betterhelp
Betterhelp is the leading online mental health platform. It connects clients to mental health professionals and offers a flexible platform for online sessions.
Betterhelp hosts many therapists who speak different languages, including Spanish, Hebrew, and Mandarin. The Betterhelp platform offers messaging, phone calls, and video conferences so you can choose the type of session that you are most comfortable in.
Get matched with a Betterhelp Spanish psychologist.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
How does online therapy in Spanish work?
You start by answering a few questions about yourself. You can start by clicking “get started” or requesting to work with a specific therapist through their profile and reviews page.
On their profile page, therapists list their approaches, specialties, experience, and languages spoken. An example of a bilingual therapist working with Betterhelp is Pedro, who has over 21 years of experience working with people of all ages.
When answering the questions, make sure to put Spanish as your preferred language. You’ll also answer a few questions about your current physical, emotional, and financial state.
The website’s algorithm will use your answers to match you with the right therapist for you. You’ll get an email that you have a match with a therapist, and then you can message each other to set up a session in the format you want.
What makes therapy from a bilingual psychologist from Betterhelp stand out?
- All of the therapists on Betterhelp are licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Professional Counselors, Clinical Social Workers, and Psychologists with over three years of experience and 1000 working hours, as well as a Doctorate or Master’s degree in their field. That means that they have the necessary knowledge, tools, and experience to help you.
- Betterhelp hosts many bilingual psychologists, so there is always someone available to see you in a matter of days.
- The online sessions with Betterhelp can be conducted in any manner you prefer: messaging, phone calls, or video calls. According to your needs and preferences, you can also choose to have longer or shorter sessions than traditional face-to-face sessions. You can use your landline phone, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone to have your sessions.
- The messages you send back and forth to your therapist are protected and encrypted. Your therapist never receives information about your credit card or payment details. To protect your privacy even further, you are not required to share your true name or address when you sign up. You will be asked for details of a contact, but this information is kept secure for emergencies only.
- Through the reviews page, you can browse through therapists until you find the one that you feel you want to work with. The information provided, including languages spoken, licensing, reviews left by previous clients, and clinical approaches, will help you make the right choice. Bilingual psychologist near me.
- All of the counselors on Regain are licensed, trained, experienced, and accredited psychologists, licensed marriage and family therapists, licensed clinical social workers, or licensed professional counselors. All of them have a Masters Degree or a Doctoral Degree in their field. Every one of them has at least 3 years and 1,000 hours of hands-on experience.
Pricing – Spanish speaking therapist near me
No matter which Spanish speaking therapist near me you choose, your sessions will cost just $40 to $70 per week, billed monthly.
This cost also includes unlimited messages back and forth with your therapist. You can sign up using PayPal or choose to pay directly with your credit card. Of course, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Conclusion: Psychologist near me that speak Spanish through Betterhelp
If you’re bilingual and Spanish is your first language, online therapy in Spanish might be the perfect solution for you.
Skip the long waiting lists or the struggle of trying to find just the right word in English. Start seeing someone who can help you this week.