Best sex counseling online. Here’s the best online sexologist and sex doctor.
Looking for sex counseling online can seem overwhelming.
There is an endless amount of people calling themselves “sex doctor” online and offering their services. It can be hard to know who to choose.
The last thing you want is to open up on such a sensitive topic and find out that your therapist or sex doctor is insensitive, a creep, or even abusive.
One solution is to turn to a platform that provides the type of service that you need.
Mental health platforms vet the professionals who work for them, which means you don’t have to wade through website after website to find someone who offers what you need.
Many therapists provide sex counseling online, and it’s just a matter of finding the right fit.
Regain is one such website that offers sex and relationship counseling to couples and individuals.
Whether you want to have joint sessions with your partner or have a safe space to talk about your struggles with intimacy and sex, Regain can offer a solution for you.
Regain will match you with an online sexologist based on your preferences and needs, and hold a space for you to have your sessions.
Get matched with a Regain sex counselor.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
Best place to find an online sexologist– Regain
Regain is an online mental health platform that connects clients to mental health professionals who specialize in couples’ counseling.
Regain’s therapists are experienced in dealing with various relationship issues, including those involving sex and intimacy.
They know how to help couples navigate a difference in libidos, improve communication, and learn how to understand each other better.
How does it work?
When you visit the Regain website, click “get started.” You’ll start by answering some questions about yourself and your relationship. For example, what issues are you looking to work on during your sessions?
Will you have individual sessions, or will your partner be joining you? Do you currently live together? Do you have a preference for a type of counselor (older or younger, male or female, liberal or conservative)?
Answer these questions as honestly as you can. The website’s algorithm will match you with an available therapist based on your answers. Once you have a match, you can message your sex counselor or sex doctor online and set up a session.
What makes sex counseling sessions from Regain stand out?
- Professionalism: The therapists who offer sex counseling online at Regain are licensed, trained, experienced, and accredited psychologists, licensed marriage and family therapists, licensed clinical social workers or licensed professional counselors. All of them possess at least three years and 1,000 hours of hands-on experience.
- Experience: All of the counselors on Regain have experience and interested in relationship counseling. They’re knowledgable about a variety of sexual issues and understand the importance sexuality has in a relationship. They can offer tools that will help you feel more comfortable with your sexuality and improve your sex life.
- Availability: Regain makes sure to have many counselors working, so there is always someone available for you.
- Flexibility: Regain offers sessions through live chat, phone call, or video call. You can choose to have your sessions wherever you are, on your laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Privacy and security: The messages you sent to your therapist are protected and encrypted. Your therapist doesn’t have access to your personal information, and in fact, you can even sign up to Regain using a nickname.
Pricing with Regain’s online sex doctor
Regain works on a subscription-based plan. You access the Regain platform for just $40 to $70 per week (billed monthly). The price includes your sessions as well as unlimited messages with your counselor. You can pay with PayPal or credit card, and cancel your subscription at any time.
What is sex counseling, a sexologist, and a sex doctor?
People mean different things when they use the term “sex doctor”. Some people are talking about a medical doctor such a gynecologist or urologist. These doctors can help with physical issues that affect your sex life, such as erectile dysfunction or vaginismus. Other people use the term “sex doctor” interchangibly with sexologist.
A sexologist is someone who has studied human sexuality in an academic setting.A clinical sexolgist is a mental health care professional who sees clients and helps them with issues regarding sexuality. A sexologist will also help clients with issues such as erectile dysfunction and vaginismus, but the emotional and practical aspects. Most sexologists aren’t medical doctors and therefore can do prescribe medication.
If you’re having issues regarding sexuality or intimacy, turning to an online sexologist can help you work out your problems. Whether you’re questioning your sexuality, have fear around intimacy, or want to improve your sex life with a partnet, a sexologist can help. Having sex counseling online can afford you the privacy and flexibility to work through these issues in a safe and confidential way.