Trans therapy near me online. Good and friendly trans therapist.
Some in the LGBT community, and trans people in particular, have had a negative experience with counselors or therapists who weren’t accepting and in some cases, were downright harmful.
The Benefits of Having a Trans Therapist
- An understanding therapist will provide a safe and confidential space for you to work out your feelings on transitioning and gender identity.
- They will always call you by your chosen name and pronouns and make you feel safe.
- When your therapist is trans themselves, they don’t just know what you’re going through – they understand.
- They’re able not just to listen, but also offer their own experience.
- They also won’t think all your problems are related to your gender identity, so you can feel free to rant about work or talk about your family without your counselor trying to bring it back to your gender.
In short, having a trans therapist has all the benefits of any other therapist and more.
Get matched with a Pride Counseling trans therapist.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
Why Choose Online Counseling?
A website like Pridecounseling can help you find a therapist who is right for you. Because the counseling is done online, your location isn’t a barrier to get quality trans therapy. What’s more, you can receive the best trans therapy from the best trans therapist platform.
You can choose to have this kind of trans therapy through online video calls, voice calls, or even just messaging. For those who feel too hard to open the mouth, texting is the best solution offered by Pridecounseling.
Pridecounseling lets you sign up with a nickname, so you can have therapy completely anonymously if that makes you feel safer and more secure.
Pridecounseling has another bonus – you can choose to have the sessions whenever you want, even outside of “normal” hours. If you’re a night owl, you can send your counselor messages at night when things come up, and they will get back to you as soon as they can.
Find The Right Therapist Through Pridecounseling
When you sign up to the website for transgender therapist near me, you answer a list of questions about the topics that are concerning you. Some topics are about your general mental health, while some questions are about how you identify. Afterwards, a therapist is matched to you.
The therapist will be matched according to your requests and their specializations. That way, you don’t have to “shop around”. You can also specify if it’s important for you to have a trans therapist from within the LGBT community, so it’s easy to find the right therapist for you.
The cost is just 40 to 70 dollars per week in monthly payments for unlimited access to sessions and messages with your counselor. All the counselors are licensed and credentialed, so rest assured that you are receiving quality care by vetted professionals.
So why wait up? Be kind of yourself, and let Pridecounseling help you!