Women’s empowerment coach. Review of the best female empowerment coaching.
If you’re having problems stepping into your power as a woman, a women’s empowerment coach can help.
Female empowerment coaching will help you overcome your challenges as you learn to recognize your strength as a woman.
With a women’s empowerment coach, you can discuss everything from your problems at work, with friendship, or in the dating scene. Learn new tools to increase your self-confidence, set healthy boundaries, and communicate your needs effectively.
Best female empowerment life coaching online – Betterhelp
Betterhelp is the leading online mental health platform. Betterhelp connects clients with mental health care professionals and provides a convient platform for online counseling at an affordable price.
Whether you’re shy about seeing someone in person or there are long waiting lists in your area, online life coaching with Betterhelp might be the right solution for you.
Get matched with a female empowerment coach.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out our survey in it’s entirety.
To support the cost of our psychology-educated staff and IT development, we may receive compensation if you sign up for online counseling services we recommend.
3 Examples of women’s empowerment coaches from Betterhelp
Georgia is a life coach and clinical therapist that offers both Christian and non-religious coaching.
Georgia is particularly skilled at helping women who struggle with substance abuse or other forms of addiction to become empowered in their healing. Georgia uses several approaches including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Gottman Method, Motivational Interviewing, Narrative Therapy, and Solution-Focused Therapy.
Beth has over ten years of experience working as a therapist and life coach. Beth offers solution-oriented approaches that are grounded in warmth and empathy.
She works with women on a variety of issues including postpartum depression, emotional abuse, relationship issues, parenting issues, anxiety, and more. The clinical approaches that Beth uses most are Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Mindfulness Therapy.
Cinnamon is a feminine empowerment coach and licensed social worker. She uses a direct and humorous approach to help women build resilience.
With Cinnamon as your coach, you will learn to navigate issues such as anxiety, divorce, career changes, and more, with a sense of confidence and belief in yourself. Her approach combines cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, narrative and motivational counseling.
What is Betterhelp and how does it work?
Signing up for Betterhelp is easy.
Step one: answer a short series of questions about yourself and the type of counseling or coaching you’re looking for.
Step two: you’ll receive an email that you’ve been matched with feminine empowerment coach.
Step three: message your coach to set up a session. It’s as simple as that!
What makes life coaching for women sessions from Betterhelp stand out?
- Betterhelp has a large number of licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Professional Counselors, Clinical Social Workers, and Psychologists that are also certified Life Coaches.
- The large number of therapists and coaches working with Betterhelp ensures that you can start your coaching process right away. There is always someone available to help you!
- Betterhelp offers different kinds of online sessions. If typical video sessions don’t feel right to you, you can choose to have your sessions through live chat or phone calls. This flexibility means that you can have your sessions anywhere. Whether you’re living with family or roommates or travelling a lot, you can have your sessions from anywhere.
- You can choose to request a particular therapist or life coach based on their profile and reviews. Or, if you prefer, you can let the Betterhelp algorithm do the work for you. Just answer a few questions about yourself and the challenges you’re dealing with, and a suitable, available therapist will quickly be matched to you.
- All of the female life coaches on Betterhelp are licensed counselors, psychologists, or clinical social workers. All of them have a Masters Degree or a Doctorate Degree in their field. They have been qualified and certified by their state’s professional board after successfully completing the necessary education, exams, training and practice. While their experience, expertise and background vary, they all possess at least three years and 1,000 hours of hands-on experience.They all have the experience and knowledge necessary to help you with whatever it is that you’re dealing with.
A subscription plan with Betterhelp costs just $40 to $70 per week, billed monthly. Choose to pay with credit card or PayPal. Of course, you can choose to cancel your subscription at any time.
What is a women’s empowerment coach and how can it help?
A woman’s empowerment coach is someone with a life coaching certificate dedicated to the topic of female empowerment. Female empowerment coaching can help you recognize negative messages you’ve internalized, see your strength as a woman, and connect with your feminine energy.
Whether you’re dealing with depression, relationship issues, a lack of confidence, or work challenges, an empowerment life coach can help you learn new tools and feel more ready to tackle these challenges.
Female empowerment coaching helps women recognize their innate strength and build resilience, to overcome challenges across all walks of life.