Hypnotherapy service. Our review on the best virtual online hypnotherapy sessions.
A hypnotherapy service might help. You can use online tools like video calls and Skype for hypnosis.
Virtual hypnotherapy can help you stop smoking, decrease anxiety, and change other habits like overeating. In this way, hypnotherapy can help you with weight loss, performance at work and at home, and overall feel healthier and more balanced.
Best virtual Hypnotherapy service – Betterhelp
Betterhelp is an online platforms that connects mental health professionals like hynotherapists to clients who are looking for help.
The Betterhelp platform helps you find a good hypnotherapist to work with, no matter where you live. You can work on a combination of talk therapy and hypnotherapy together.
Get matched with a BetterHelp hypnotherapist.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
3 Examples of certified hypnotherapists from Betterhelp
Christine is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Psychologist, and certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with 25 years of experience. She specializes in helping people work through trauma, distressing life events, and unresolved childhood issues.
She also specializes in assessment, grief and loss; life’s transitions; codependency, and relationship issues. Christina can help you let go of self-defeating patterns, improve your communication, and learn new coping skills.
China is a Licensed Professional Counselor who is trained in Hypnotherapy in addition to mindfulness-based techniques like tapping or Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
China can work with you on issues such as substance abuse (including drinking or smoking), chronic pain, insomnia, and stress management.
Laverne is a licensed Clinical Social Worker with almost 40 years of experience. She offers online hypnotherapy sessions in addition to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), guided meditation, and mindfulness techniques to help clients deal with anxiety, grief, depression, PTSD, and anxiety. She combines attachment theory, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotionally-Focused Therapy (EFT), and Solution-Focused Therapy in her approach.
What is Betterhelp and how does it work?
Betterhelp is an online platform and directory of licensed therapists.
To get started on the platform, you can either choose a therapist you would like to work with, or let the website’s algorithm choose an available counselor for you.
You start by answering some questions about yourself, the issues that you’re dealing with, and the type of counselor that you would feel most comfortable working with.
For example, are you more comfortable working with a man or a woman? Are you currently experiencing depression? The algorithm will use your answers to match you with the right person for you.
Then, you will receive an email that you have a match. You can messages back and forth to your counselor to set up a session. Don’t worry – your unlimited messages are included in the price. You can choose the type of session you and your therapist feel comfortable with (live chat, phone call, or Skype hypnosis session through video).
What makes life coaching for women sessions from Betterhelp stand out?
- All of the therapists on Betterhelp are real licensed and experienced professionals. Every one of them is a Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Clinical Social Worker, or Psychologist. They all have Master’s or Doctorate degrees in addition to at least three years of experience and over 1000 work hours.
- Betterhelp has a large number of therapists that offer hypnotherapy service. That means that you can easily find someone you want to work with and can get started right away.
- You can choose the therapist you want based on their profile and reviews written by previous clients, or let the sophisticated Betterhelp algorithm match you with someone based on your needs.
- The Betterhelp platform allows you to experiment with different types of sessions. Live chat, phone calls, and video calls are all options. You don’t have to choose just one. Try different kinds of sessions and see what you’re comfortable with.
- You can have sessions with your therapist from anywhere and at any time. Some people prefer sessions that are longer than an hour, while others prefer to break the session into several shorter sessions during the week. If you’re a night owl, you can have sessions at night with a therapist in a different time zone. Use your laptop, tablet, or phone to easily have contact with your therapist no matter where you are.
- Betterhelp offers affordable sessions that are cheaper than most traditional face-to-face sessions, without sacrificing on the professionalism and experience of the therapists.
- All of the female life coaches on Betterhelp are licensed counselors, psychologists, or clinical social workers. All of them have a Masters Degree or a Doctorate Degree in their field. They have been qualified and certified by their state’s professional board after successfully completing the necessary education, exams, training and practice. While their experience, expertise and background vary, they all possess at least three years and 1,000 hours of hands-on experience.They all have the experience and knowledge necessary to help you with whatever it is that you’re dealing with.
Through Betterhelp, you pay for a monthly subscription rather than directly to your therapist. That means that you can easily change therapists if you want.
Your subscription costs just $40 to $70 per week. You’re billed once every four weeks. You can use Paypal or credit card to pay. Of course, you can easily cancel your subscription at any time and for any reason.
What is virtual hypnotherapy and how can it help?
Hypnotherapy service is a type of alternative therapy that has long been hailed as an effective way to help you break free of limiting thought patterns and bad habits. Online hypnotherapy uses tools like visualisation and deep breathing.
Through a video program like Skype hypnosis will occur through relaxation. In this state, you will have increased attention and become more suggestible. Your therapist will help you create new habits in this state.
Today, there are several forms of hypnotherapy, including solution-focused hypnotherapy, cognitive-behavorial hypnotherapy, Mindful hypnotherapy, Curative hypnotherapy, and traditional hypnotherapy.
Conclusion on online hypnotherapy sessions
Online hypnotherapy sessions can be a great solution to help you change habits that are holding you back in life. Your therapist will help you recognize the patterns that are creating barriers to the life you want to live.
Smoking, overeating, binge-watching television, and other bad habits don’t have to control you any longer. Together with your therapist, you will find new ways to lead the life you’ve always wanted.