Individual marriage counseling sessions without spouse online – Your best option.
If you’re having problems in your marriage and aren’t sure how to proceed, individual marriage counseling sessions may be the best solution for you.
Going through marriage counseling alone might sound counter-intuitive, but it might be the best path when you are having conflicting feelings about the relationship, considering separation, or when your partner is unwilling to attend counseling with you.
Going online to have your individual marriage counseling sessions is an affordable and flexible solution.
Best service for marriage counseling without spouse – Regain
Regain is the leading online relationship counseling platform. Regain offers marriage counseling without spouse and couple’s counseling at an affordable price, from the comfort of your own home.
The platform hosts a large number of therapists who specialize in relationship counseling, yet offers the option to have individual sessions.
The counselors at Regain are knowledgable about a wide array of relationship issues and problems, and will skillfully assist you as you learn new tools to use in your relationship.
Get matched with a Regain marriage counselor.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
What it is(how does it work)?
When you sign up to Regain, you’ll be asked a series of question.
You’ll be asked if you will be having marriage counseling alone. You’ll also be asked what issues you’ll like help with. For example, “love my partner again”, “improve communication”, “get to a more fair workload”, “decide whether we should separate”, “win back my partner’s love”, and more.
You’ll also be asked your preferences regarding a counselor (male/female, younger/older, liberal/conservative, etc), as well as whether you live together, whether there is domestic violence and some questions regarding your recent emotional and mental state.
After you’ve answered these questions, you’ll be matched with a counselor. You can then message your counselor and set up a session together.
What makes marriage counseling without spouse from Regain stand out?
- Professionalism: All of the counselors who work with Regain are trained and licensed psychologists (Ph.D. / PsyD), licensed marriage and family therapists (LMFT), licensed clinical social workers (LCSW) or licensed professional counselors (LPC or LPCC). They all have a Master’s or Doctorate degree in their field and more than 3 years and 1,000 hours of hands-on experience.
- Experience: All of the counselors on Regan have a specific interest in relationship and marriage counseling, as well as the expertise to go along with it. They can offer an understanding listening ear, teach you new tools for communication, and guide you as you work out your relationship issues.
- It’s easier than ever to find the right therapist for you: After answering a few short questions, an algorithm matches a therapist to you – no need to go over dozens of bios. If for whatever reason you feel that you don’t click with your therapist, you can easily ask to change and a new counselor will be matched to you.
- Flexibility: The Regain platform affords a lot of flexibility in the way you can choose to have your session. Sessions can be held through live chat, phone calls, or video calls. You can use your laptop, tablet, landline, or mobile phone. You can have your session from your house one week and on the train the next.
- Affordability: Regain offers an affordable subscription-based payment option that is cheaper than most traditional face-to-face counseling sessions.
Pricing – Marriage Counseling Without Spouse With Regain
Regain offers a platform for your individual marriage counseling sessions at the low cost of just $40 to $70 per week.
You can choose to pay through PayPal or credit card. You will be billed monthly and can choose to cancel your subscription at any time, for any reason.
Conclusion- marriage counseling alone with Regain
When you’re going through marriage counseling alone, you want a therapist you know that you can trust.
Regain offers you that option. Trained and experienced therapists are waiting to help you with your individual marriage counseling sessions.