Online Christian marriage counseling. Our review on the best online Christian marriage service.
Online Christian marriage counseling offers a solution for couples who are looking for help in their relationship.
Every relationship has its challenges: fights, financial concerns, differences in parenting styles, mismatch of libido, different “love languages”, and more.
A Christian marriage counselor can help you and your partner find solutions together. Your therapist should make both partners feel safe, heard, and understood.
Whether you live in a small town or big city, online counseling offers the answer: access to licensed mental health professionals who are practicing Christians.
Online Christian counseling reviews are a great way to find the right counselor for you. Faithful Counseling is the leading website that offers these types of services.
To support the cost of our psychology-educated staff and IT development, we may receive compensation if you sign up for online counseling services we recommend.
Best service for online Christian marriage counseling – Faithful Counseling
Faithful Counseling is an online mental health care platform that matches clients to licensed mental health professionals that offer online Christian marriage counseling.
Faithful Counseling lets you read online Christian counseling reviews and choose the therapist that you would like to work with. If you don’t know who to pick, you can opt to let the website’s algorithm match you with a therapist.
Remember, you can always ask to change counselors if you don’t click with the one you’ve originally started with.
Get matched with a Christian counselor.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out our survey in it’s entirety.
How does it work?
When you sign up for Faithful Counseling, you start by answering a few questions about yourself and the type of therapy that you’re looking for.
For example, one question is what issues you’ve been dealing with recently (pornography addiction, problems with intimacy, other relationship problems, eating habits, etc).
You can also specify your preferences regarding the spiritual component in your counseling sessions – are you looking for strictly clinical sessions with a Christian therapist, or would you welcome any biblical wisdom in your sessions? Are you open to your counselor recommending spiritual disciplines or incorporating prayer in your sessions?
The website uses your answers to match you with the right therapist for you.
What makes Christian marriage counseling from Faithful Counseling stand out?
- All of the therapists on Faithful Counseling are qualified and licensed mental health care professionals. Each one is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Professional Counselor, Psychologist, or Clinical Social Worker. That means they all have a Master’s or Doctorate degree in their field, as well as over three years of experience and 1000 working hours.
- Every therapist on Faithful Counseling self-identifies as a practicing Christian who offers mental health counseling from a Biblical perspective. Before joining the Faithful Counseling platform, they share their testimony with the Faithful Counseling staff and verify that their beliefs align with the website’s Statement of Faith.
- Faithful Counseling has a long list of online Christian counseling reviews left by previous clients who have worked with their counselors. You can use these reviews to choose a therapist you can request to work with.
- Are you looking for counseling from the comfort of your home? With Faithful Counseling, you can have sessions from your computer, tablet, or phone. Choose from live chat sessions, phone calls, or video sessions – whatever makes you feel most comfortable.
- Some people find that the typical one-hour in-person sessions aren’t right for them. If you prefer extra-long sessions or several shorter sessions, Faithful Counseling offers you that flexibility.
- Faithful Counseling protects your privacy and security. Your counselor does not receive your payment information or personal details, except what’s necessary for your sessions. Your messages to and from your counselor are protected and encrypted. You can even sign up to the website with a nickname if you don’t want to give your full details.
Faithful Counseling offers online Christian marriage counseling at an affordable price. The cost of counseling through Faithful Counseling ranges from $40 to $70 per week (billed every 4 weeks). Choose between PayPal or credit card as a payment method. You can cancel your membership at any time for any reason.
Online Christian marriage counseling offers the perfect solution for Christian couples that want to find quality marriage counseling with a practicing Christian while maintaining their privacy. Your marriage is a gift from God, but you need to protect and nourish it in order to reap the rewards.