LGBT marriage counseling. The Best gay marriage therapy and why.
When you’re gay marriage counseling has several more layers of complexity.
Social stigma, unaccepting families, barriers in adding children to the family, as well as other issues, add even more challenges.
Relationships are difficult enough, and marriage counseling is a vulnerable place to be. Your counselor should be able to make you feel heard and understood, without being biased towards one partner.
LGBT marriage counseling takes into account all the different ways that being gay can influence your relationship.
Best service for LGBT marriage counseling – Pride Counseling
Pride Counseling is an online mental health platform that connects people from the LGBT community to quality mental health care professionals and allows them to have online sessions with ease and flexibility from the comfort of their own home.
Pride Counseling is a great place to get your gay relationship counseling because all of the therapists working on the platform are experienced in working with the LGBT community.
Many of the therapists on the site are gay themselves, and you can specifically request a counselor from within the community.
There’s a large number of therapists on the platform, and if you don’t click with the first one that you were matched with, you can try again until you find the perfect fit.
Get matched with a Pride Counseling LGBT marriage therapist.
Effective, convenient, and affordable online sessions. Start by filling out this survey in it’s entirety.
How does gay relationship counseling on Pride Counseling work?
To sign up for Pride Counseling, you need to answer a few questions about yourself. Here, you can specify your preferred pronouns, relationship status, and emotional state, as well as which issues you’re seeking assistance with.
After you answer the questions, the website’s algorithm will quickly match you with a counselor.
Then, you and your counselor can set up a time for a session. You can start off having individual sessions, and add your partner to your account later on if it feels right to you.
If you don’t feel that the first counselor is the right one for you, you can easily ask to change therapists.
What makes it special in regards to LGBT marriage counseling?
- Online therapy offers easy gay relationship counseling for people who are in a long-distance relationship. Once you set up your account, you can add your partner to it. You don’t have to be in the same physical location to have sessions with the same therapist.
- All of the therapists on Pride Counseling are licensed, trained, experienced, and accredited psychologists (PhD / PsyD), marriage and family therapists (LMFT), clinical social workers (LCSW / LMSW), or licensed professional counselors (LPC). All of them have a Masters Degree or a Doctorate Degree in their field. All of them have at least 3 years and 1,000 hours of hands-on experience. Many of them have a particular depth of knowledge in relationship and marriage counseling, and gay marriage counseling in particular.
- All of the counselors on Pride Counseling are understanding and accepting of LGBT issues, with the majority being from within the LGBT community. That makes it extremely likely that you will find the right fit for your gay marriage therapy.
- You can split up the time with your therapist in any way that suits you: you can have an extra-long session or several shorter ones. You can choose to have several sessions close together when you’re going through a difficult time, and then go for several weeks without a session.
- There’s a large number of therapists listed on Pride Counseling, which ensures that the time between signing up to the website and getting matched with a counselor will be short. No more long waiting lists: you can start having therapy sessions right away.
- Pride Counseling offers several flexible methods to have your sessions: live chat, voice calls, or video conference. This means that you can have your sessions on your phone, from your laptop, or on your tablet, no matter where you are.
The flexibility offered within the platform means that you can have sessions at whatever time suits you, wherever you are in the world.
Pricing: Gay Marriage Therapy With Pride Counseling
Pride Counseling offers quality same sex marriage counseling at an affordable price.
For just $40 to $70 per week, you receive use of the platform, which includes unlimited messages with your counselor, as well as your therapy sessions. You’re billed monthly, which makes it easy to focus on your sessions rather than trying to remember if you’ve paid. You can pay through PayPal or credit card, and cancel your subscription at any time.
Conclusion: Same Sex Marriage Counseling On Pride Counseling
Choosing online LGBT marriage counseling can transform your life. Online platforms make finding gay marriage counseling easier than ever.
Whether you’re from a small town, in a long-distance relationship, or living abroad, you can find understanding therapists online who you can have the gay marriage therapy you’re looking for with.